- “Terms And Conditions” of the signed contract will apply. All rental agreements must be signed before leaving with the equipment when picking up or dropping off. A return slip should be obtained when returning equipment for your records.
- We rent on a 24 hour basis. (Example: You pick it up at 8 a.m. and the equipment is out until 8 a.m. the following day. It is considered a one day rental.) (Four days is a week and 12 days or three weeks is a month.)
- Equipment is provided with a full fuel reservoir. If the equipment is not returned full, the fuel necessary to refuel will be charged to the invoice.
- Rental fees for accessories will apply. Damaged or unreturned rental equipment or accessories will be charged to the customer.
- Delivery and pick up fees are extra and will be determined by size of truck required, distance and time our driver is required to travel to and from the job site. Quotes are available upon request.
- For official rental terms, see reverse side of rental agreement “Terms And Conditions”.
- Our friendly staff will go through equipment / tool operation upon renting equipment.
We accept payment via visa, master card, debit, or cash. (We do not accept personal checks or American Express.)